It’s time to come clean… with my facial cleanser, that is! As my skin has continued to get more and more sensitive over recent years, I’ve started tweaking my skincare routine in an attempt to avoid redness and flare ups. And, one of the new products I’ve discovered is Brew Cleanser from Morganna’s Alchemy. I was already familiar with the company and its high quality skincare products (their 24K Glow Astaxanthin + Bakuchiol Moisturizer is an amazing summer moisturizer), so I was excited to try another. And, this Brew Cleanser did not disappoint!
This is a balanced foaming cleanser containing natural plant extracts. Not only does it thoroughly cleanse skin, it hydrates and soothes, as well. This is a major bonus over other cleansers which can cleanse, but often strip my sensitive skin of much-needed moisture. Essential ingredient include:
- Aloe Vera. This ingredient calms skin, while delivering hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hypoallergenic Lavender Extract & Oil: At first, I was puzzled by this, but then I learned that these extracts contain antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Chamomile Extract: This ingredient neutralizes irritants, alleviates redness, and improves cell turnover (so perfect for sensitive skin).
- Dandelion Extract. This is a natural microbial, which helps prevent acne and detoxifies skin.
- Vitamin E, Sea Salt, and Sandalwood Oil. This power trio delivers hydration and minerals, while fighting inflammation.
Brew Cleanser is so gentle, making it a great choice for even the most sensitive skin, like mine. Here are my personal takeaways:
- Delivery method. Love the pump! It is easy to use and ensures that no product is wasted (one pump will do it per wash). Plus, it creates such a rich, creamy lather. It feels incredibly luxurious.
- Cleansing Capabilities: No dirt or grime left behind! My skin is thoroughly clean and ready for cleanser, makeup or bed.
- Scent: This cleanser has a natural, vaguely floral scent. It smells like spring without being overly perfumy.
- Moisturizing Effects: My skin is noticeably softer and smoother after use, in comparison to other facial cleansers. After washing, my face feels dewy and fresh.
- Breakout Factor: Although I have very sensitive skin, I have been using this facial cleanser faithfully each day and night with no breakouts or reactions of any kind.
- Green: This product is eco-certified, cruelty-free, plant-based and sustainable which I LOVE.
Brew Cleanser is available at Morganna’s Alchemy in two sizes. Travel size: $4.99. Full size $19.99. Smarter still? Subscribe and save 15%!
In addition to this amazing facial cleanser, Morganna’s Alchemy also offers a wide selection of moisturizers, hair care products, face scrubs, and serums for women and men. Plus, you receive free delivery on all orders over $80. Visit Morganna’s Alchemy to witness the “magic” for yourself!
Do you love makeup and beauty essentials, jewelry, handbags, and fashion? Now, you can WIN THEM AT SUSAN SAID… WHAT?! While you are here, please take some time to enter our giveaways. And, if you enjoyed this Morganna’s Alchemy Brew Cleanser post, please visit Women’s Health and Beauty for even more beauty essentials, trends and inspiration.
NEED A PRODUCT REVIEW? Have a fashion, beauty or style product line and want an honest evaluation, or would you like to create a giveaway or promotion? Please contact us.
DISCLAIMER: No financial compensation was received in exchange for this Morganna’s Alchemy Brew Cleanser post. I did, however, receive a promotional sample in order to test the product and provide an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.
Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have beauty essentials, fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products and ideas for parties and events of all kinds. Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait! Susan Said…WHAT?! was named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com.