Is your hair dry, dull or lifeless? Residue from your favorite conditioner or build-up from myriad styling products just might be the culprit. Luckily, I have found a fantastic new shampoo that is designed to remove residue and styling product build-up, without stripping hair or fading color.
It’s called Shielo Volumizing Shampoo and not only does it remove unwanted product build-up, it also fights the free radicals that damage and weaken hair.
Free radicals damage healthy hair by oxidizing cellular molecules (known as “oxidative stress” or “oxidative damage”). Shielo Volumizing Shampoo contains crucial antioxidants — basically compounds that neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals.
But don’t worry — Shielo is committed to developing naturally-based formulas infused with organic botanicals harvested from plants grown without the use of synthetic pesticides or chemicals. And, best of all, Shiedo products are cruelty-free.
Shielo’s key ingredients include:
- Biotin (from B-complex vitamins)
- Nanofilaments which are designed to penetrate deep into the hair shaft to increase thickness from the root
- Soy Protein (provides structure for thin or weak hair)
- Hyaluronic acid
- Japanese herbals to nourish the scalp and hair follicle
The result of all this science? Hair with gorgeous volume, greater strength and flexibility!
To see a full range of Shielo’s scientifically superior beauty products, including hair care, skin care, and more, visit Shielo, Inc.
While you’re here, please don’t forget to enter our CURRENT GIVEAWAYS:
- Jasper and gold Vermeil earrings by SKM Artworks. Retail $65! Ends 8-15
- Space saving Shoes Under shoe storage system to store and protect shoes. Ends 8-15
- Dieci Colori skin care. Retail $69! Ends 8-30
Susan Conforte McNeill is a wife, mother, author, entrepreneur and the co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait! In addition to Susan Said What?! Susan also writes for It’s how you play the game!, Success Won’t Wait! and Have the Best Christmas EVER!
Photo: Used with permission by Shielo, Inc.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.