Once I passed 40, I started obsessing about my skin. And, during the summer months, I’m especially vigilant. Exposure to the sun, chlorine and salt, plus staying up far too late all take their toll. So, when I was offered an opportunity to try a new anti-aging product, I jumped at it! My latest find is the Solyvia Cosmétique’s Beauty Box Trio of skin care products. Brought to America by Berjang USA, Solyvia Cosmétique is inspired by the traditions of the Mediterranean island of Corsica. The products draw on native plants used by beautiful women for centuries.
The Beauty Box Trio includes Santa Giulia (face serum), Girolata (eye contour) and Scandola (elixir oil). These are three of Solyvia Cosmétique’s most powerful HMC3® anti-aging products, each featuring a high concentrations of unique, ingredients from Corsica – all in one box.
The HMC3® Complex is a combination of five plants with exceptional benefits to the skin, including:
- Immortelle. Traditionally known for healing, anti-aging, and regenerating. Also increases the production of collagen.
- Myrtle. Used as a stimulant, astringent, plus a natural tonic for dull and tired skin. The result is skin stimulation and a beautiful, natural glow.
- Wild Carrot. A powerful skin cell re-generator. Promotes renewal and growth of skin cells.
- Landanifere Cistus. Contains natural anti-wrinkle properties due to its astringent effect. Tightens and tones tired skin.
- Sea Fennel. An antioxidant. Firms and promotes skin cell regeneration while combating the signs of aging.
After only a week of using these products, my skin looks better than ever! The Girolata (eye contour), in particular, is a must-have, because I am plagued with both under-eye circles and puffiness.
Results? Wonderful. Natural ingredients? Check. But, one of my favorite things about the Beauty Box Trio is actually the delivery system. A slim tube filled with product contains a metal roller-ball for application. Simply store it in the refrigerator and roll it on for a refreshing start to you morning routine! (The tubes also travel beautifully and are small enough to easily stow in your handbag.)
- Santa Giulia Face Serum Retail $30.00
- Scandola Elixir Oil Retail $34.00
- Girolata Eye Contour Retail $32.00
- Beauty Box Trio Retail $80.00
Solyvia Cosmétique’s products are available at fine retailers nationwide.
Do you love beauty and skincare products, jewelry, handbags, and fashion? Now, you can WIN YOUR FAVES! While you are here, please take some time to enter our new giveaways. And, if you enjoyed this “Solyvia Cosmétique: The Summer Skin Solution” post, please visit Women’s Health and Beauty for even more beauty essentials, trends and inspiration.
Named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone, Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products and ideas for chic parties, you’ll find it here. Editor Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait!
PHOTO: Used with permission by Solyvia Cosmétique.
DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.