With the recent turn in the weather, I have begun shopping for spring and summer in earnest. And for years, my go-to brand has been Ralph Lauren RTW. For me, RL collections are just so wearable. And, rather than having to toss everything old and start afresh, I find that year after year, the collections seamlessly integrate with looks from the previous year.
Above, I’ve showcased some of my favorite, classic pieces. These are the looks I will be shopping in the next few weeks as the thermometer continues to rise! Other highlights include:
- A palette of monochromatic white, crisp white and blue or patriotic red/white/blue
- Oversized caramel colored belts to whittle the waist
- Sensible (but cute!) totes
- Flowing mid-calf skirts (saved from becoming dowdy by healthy slits)
- French striped tops à la Coco Channel
- Traditional blazers (where have these been in recent years?)
- Sweaters tied at the neck (my personal trademark)
- Gorgeous full, flared pants that walked more like gowns… such movement, such flow!
- An overall preppy vibe right down to the popped collar and crew neck sweater, but with a twist (paired with a leather skirt!)
To see the entire Ralph Lauren RTW show (and create your own spring shopping wish list), see below.
Love jewelry, beauty products, handbags, and fashion? WIN THEM at Susan Said… WHAT?! While you’re here, please take some time to enter our current fashion, beauty and style giveaways. And, if you liked this Ralph Lauren RTW post, visit Women’s Fashion for more fashion trends, designer interviews and style inspiration.
NEED A PRODUCT REVIEW? Have a fashion, beauty or style product line and want an honest evaluation, or if you would like to create a giveaway or promotion? Please contact us.
PHOTOS: Used with permission. Collage created via Polyvore.
DISCLAIMER: No financial compensation was received in exchange for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.
Named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com, Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products and ideas for chic parties, you’ll find it here. Editor Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait!