Whether you choose halter, tank or strapless, bare-armed spring styles beg for a little adornment. And, one of my favorite ways to add interest is a new bracelet! This spring, I am especially drawn to open front or hinged cuff bracelets with beautiful detailing. Stacked or singly, these bracelets add just the right note to everything from casual weekend wear to cocktail ensembles.
A few of my top picks for the season are above. Other faves include pieces from the David Yurman Renaissance Collection, Vince Camuto (available at Macy’s), Kendra Scott (available at Nordstrom) and Alexis Bittar (available at Neiman Marcus).
- Isabel Marant yellow gold jewelry ($410 – ssense.com)
- Vita Fede black crystal bracelet (intermixonline.com)
- Ileana Makri snake bangle (farfetch.com)
- CA LOU vintage jewellery (modaoperandi.com)
- VICKISARGE bracelet jewelry ($455 – yoox.com)
- Alexis Bittar hinged bangle bracelet (couture.zappos.com)
- Blumarine bracelet jewelry ($280 – yoox.com)
- Bjørg metallic jewelry (farfetch.com)
- Eddie Borgo hinged bangle (bergdorfgoodman.com)
- Pearl bangle ($375 – wolfandbadger.com)
- Giuseppe Zanotti bracelet jewelry ($375 – yoox.com)
- White gold bangle ($330 – number-22.co.uk)
Love decor, jewelry, handbags, beauty and fashion? WIN THEM! Please take some time to enter our current fashion, beauty and style giveaways. And, if you liked this Cuff Bracelets post, please visit Women’s Fashion for more fashion trends, designer interviews and style inspiration.
NEED A PRODUCT REVIEW? Have a fashion, beauty or style product line and want an honest evaluation, or if you would like to create a giveaway or promotion? Please contact us.
PHOTO: Used with permission and collage created via Polyvore.
No product samples of monetary compensation was received in exchange for this Cuff Bracelets post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com, Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to stunning interiors and gorgeous gardens, plus the latest ideas for chic parties, you’ll find it here. Editor Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and the co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait!