I started to notice it this spring… on a handbag, adorning a necklace, and topping some sweet spring flats. But this fall, the tassel trend is absolutely impossible to ignore. It’s official. Tassels are red hot for fall!
Tassels are one of the easiest (and least expensive) embellishments you’ll find. Local craft supply shops like A.C. Moore and Michael’s have dozens of sizes, colors and textures. Add one to a charm bracelet or necklace. Use the tiniest tassels in combination with existing dangly earrings. Or anchor one onto a jacket or sweater with a vintage brooch.
Of course, there are other glorious options, brand new this fall. I’ve highlighted a few of my favorites, above.
- Loafer shoes ($175 – colette.fr)
- Leather shoes (chicwish.com)
- Brahmin summer handbag (brahmin.com)
- Tommy Hilfiger bag (endless.com)
- Long tassel earrings (oscardelarenta.com)
- AZ Collection red necklace (forzieri.com)
- Kara Ross black earrings (charmandchain.com)
- Joanna Cave long necklace ($290 – econe.co.uk)
- Kenneth Jay Lane chain necklace (maxandchloe.com)
- Tassel jewelry (chicnova.com)
- Charlotte Russe bohemian scarf (charlotterusse.com)
- Ghibli Cream Jeweled Python Leather Zip Coin Holder (forzieri.com)
- Embrase Tassel Style Design (time.com)
Thanks for stopping by! While you’re here, please don’t forget to enter our most recent fashion, beauty and style giveaways. And, if you liked this Tassel Trend post, visit Women’s Fashion for even more beauty and fashion trends, giveaways and contests, designer interviews and style inspiration.
PRODUCT REVIEW DETAILS: Do you have a style product line and want an honest evaluation? Want to create a promotion or a giveaway? Please contact us!
PHOTO: Used with permission. Collage create using Polyvore.
DISCLAIMER: No financial compensation or product samples received in exchange for this Tassel Trend post. The opinions stated are my own and were not influenced in any way by the manufacturers mentioned.
Susan Said…WHAT?! was named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com and is your guide to a life filled with style. Inside, you’ll find everything from must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products for parties, weddings, and events of all kinds. In addition to editing Susan Said… WHAT?!, Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait!