Did you know that approximately 1 in 8 women born in the US today will get breast cancer in their lifetime? Breast cancer is the second most common kind of cancer in women. But there’s good news! Women can survive breast cancer if it’s detected and treated early. So, an annual mammogram is crucial. In fact, there are 2.8 million breast cancer survivors today. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and your chance to make a difference. Spread the word. Enter a breast cancer fundraising walk. Or, purchase Pink Power products that support this important cause!
Above are a few of my favorite fashion and beauty items that all support breast cancer awareness. This October, think pink!
- T KEES pink shoes (calypsostbarth.com)
- Tory Burch pink purse (toryburch.com)
- Cubic zirconia pink and goldtone earrings (thinkpinkribbon.com)
- Forever 21 enamel pink bangle bracelet (forever21.com)
- Rose colored sunglasses (sunglasshut.com)
- Estée Lauder perfume (bergdorfgoodman.com)
- Estée Lauder beauty product ($45 – selfridges.com)
- Lord & Taylor pink scented candle (lordandtaylor.com)
- Bobbi Brown Pretty Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection (bobbibrowncosmetics.com)
Thanks so much for visiting Susan Said… WHAT?! While you are here, please take some time to enter our current fashion, beauty and style giveaways. And, if you enjoyed this Pink Power post, please visit Women’s Health and Beauty for even more beauty essentials, trends and inspiration.
NEED A PRODUCT REVIEW? Have a fashion, beauty or style product line and want an honest evaluation, or if you would like to create a giveaway or promotion? Please contact us.
PHOTO: Pink Power collage images used with permission and created via Polyvore.
DISCLAIMER: No monetary compensation or product samples were received in exchange for this Pink Power post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com, Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products and ideas for chic parties, you’ll find it here. Editor Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait!