Navy and crisp white is one of my favorite pairings for summer. The color combination instantly brings to mind sailing ensembles, beach umbrellas, and must-have striped espadrilles. But, summer’s navy is also my secret weapon once the temperatures dip and school begins. Neutral navy makes the perfect transition to fall when many of my other summer faves –lemon yellow, turquoise, or Lilly Pulitzer pink-and-green – begin to look out of place.
Here are some suggestions for navy wardrobe essentials you can pick up now at after-July 4th sales that will help you make your transition from summer to fall a little less painful!
- Chesca cap sleeve t shirt ($70 – johnlewis.com)
- Vero Moda blue top ($50 – welikefashion.com)
- STEFFEN SCHRAUT navy blue pencil skirt (stylebop.com)
- Navy blue pants ($100 – johnlewis.com)
- Mar Y Sol vintage clutch (metroparkusa.com)
- Navy bag ($62 – debenhams.com)
- Sabrina Dehoff navy blue jewelry ($245 – styleserver.de)
- Tory Burch logos jewelry (shopbop.com)
- Twist necklace (piperlime.gap.com)
- MAYA leather hip belt (lpcollection.com)
Thanks for visiting! While you’re here, please take some time to enter our fashion, style, beauty and accessories giveaways. And if you liked this Neutral Navy post, don’t forget to visit Women’s Fashion for even more fashion trends.
PHOTO: Used with permission and created via Polyvore.
DISCLAIMER: No payment or product sample was received in exchange for this Neutral Navy post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products for parties, weddings, and events of all kinds, you can find it here. Susan Said…WHAT?! was named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com. Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait!