It’s Fashion Week and I’m inspired! Unfortunately, in this “new economy” I have to be more frugal than ever before with my fashion purchases. To get the most bang for my buck, I’ve taken some of the hottest trends that are being touted for spring – romantic, floral, vintage-inspired – and found fun accessories to rev up my look. Just add these new accessories to last year’s ensemble and voila – fresh, updated style. Since these wardrobe essentials under 20 bucks are so affordable, I can even splurge on more than one. Happy shopping!
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Floral Ballet Flats ($6.48 – target.com)
- Destiny Sparkling Peridot Green Teardrop Earrings ($8 – 1928.com)
- Frosted Facet Flower Ring – Teen Clothing by Wet Seal ($15 – wetseal.com)
- ASOS Vintage Style Locket Ring With Open Book Detail ($14 – asos.com)
- Old Navy Womens Ditsy-Floral Cuff Bracelets ($5.95 – oldnavy.gap.com)
- BROYHILL ($12 – aldoshoes.com)
- Forever21.com – Accessories ($9.80 – forever21.com)
PRODUCT REVIEWS & GIVEAWAY DETAILS: If you have a fashion, beauty or style product line and want an honest evaluation, or if you would like to create a giveaway or promotion, please contact us.
DISCLAIMER: No financial compensation was received in exchange for this Wardrobe Essentials Under 20 Bucks post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I believe will be good for my readers.
PHOTO: Used with permission, via Polyvore.
Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products for parties, weddings, and events of all kinds. Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait! Susan Said…WHAT?! was named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com. Click to learn more about Susan Conforte McNeill.