I am heading to a political fundraiser today (I won’t tell you which party!). As usual, I am in a conundrum of what to wear. Casual? Casual-elegant? What I would wear to a regular BBQ – shorts and a tank top? Ack!! I know you can’t go wrong with a simple white skirt. So, using that as my building block, I’ve created two totally different looks. (Of course, you can create many, many more!)
Which should I wear?
- Diane von Furstenberg draped top (£165 – flannelsfashion.com)
- Striped top (£20 – lavishalice.com)
- Blumarine knee length white pencil skirt ($247 – stylebop.com)
- Antik Batik dressy sandals ($225 – calypsostbarth.com)
- Zara shoes ($100 – zara.com)
- Kate Spade quilted shoulder handbag ($187 – katespade.com)
- The Cambridge Satchel Company white satchel handbag ($199 – asos.com)
- Kenneth Jay Lane gold plated jewelry ($345 – net-a-porter.com)
- Blue Nile freshwater pearl jewelry ($210 – bluenile.com)
- Charles Albert jewelry ($188 – maxandchloe.com)
- Morra Designs disc jewelry ($95 – calypsostbarth.com)
Thanks so much for reading. Please take some time to enter our fashion, style, beauty and accessories giveaways. And if you liked this One Simple White Skirt, Two Great Looks! post, don’t forget to visit Women’s Fashion for even more fashion trends.
PRODUCT REVIEW DETAILS: If you have a fashion, beauty or style product line and want an honest evaluation, or if you would like to create a giveaway or promotion, please contact us.
PHOTO: Used with permission.
DISCLAIMER: No payment or product sample was received in exchange for this One Simple White Skirt, Two Great Looks! post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products for parties, weddings, and events of all kinds. Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait! Susan Said…WHAT?! was named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com.