Today is Philadelphia Phillies’ pitcher Roy Halladay’s birthday. So, I was inspired to showcase some uniquely feminine and fresh ways to show team spirit.
If you read Susan Said What?! with any frequency, you’ll know that I love to attend sporting events of all kinds. And like most fans, I want to show my support of the team – though frankly, I hate jerseys and baseball caps. I’d much rather wear something pretty!
This morning I did a little sleuthing and found these great red-and-white options for those of us that choose to cheer our team to victory in style! Many of these selections also come in other color combinations, so even if you’re not a Phillies fan, you can still look chic on the sidelines! Go Team!
- Phase Eight maxi dress (£99 – johnlewis.com)
- Coral dress (£75 – peopletree.co.uk)
- Sheath dress ($43 – modcloth.com)
- FS NY french sole flat (£59 – theoutnet.com)
- GUESS rhinestone shoes ($35 – zappos.com)
- Dorothy Perkins ballet flat shoes ($29 – dorothyperkins.com)
- Tote handbag ($20 – laylagrayce.com)
- White House Black Market enamel jewelry ($24 – whitehouseblackmarket.com)
- White House Black Market post earrings ($14 – whitehouseblackmarket.com)
- J Crew feather shawl ($18 – jcrew.com)
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to enter our most recent fashion, beauty and style giveaways. And if you liked this Fashionable Ways to Show Team Spirit post, visit Women’s Fashion for more fashion trends, designer interviews and style inspiration.
Susan Said… WHAT?! is your guide to a life filled with style. From must-have fashion and accessories, to gorgeous gardens, stunning interiors, plus the latest products for parties, weddings, and events of all kinds. Susan Conforte McNeill is an author, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait! Susan Said…WHAT?! was named one of the Top 50 Beauty Blogs in the World by RebateZone.com. Click to learn more about Susan Conforte McNeill.
PRODUCT REVIEW DETAILS: If you have a fashion, beauty or home / garden style product line and want an honest evaluation, or if you would like to create a giveaway event, please contact us.
DISCLAIMER: No financial compensation was received in exchange for this Fashionable Ways to Show Team Spirit post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I believe will be good for my readers.