On our recent trip “out West” I had the opportunity to shop in some quaint and quirky Colorado towns — from upscale boutiques in Telluride to funky vintage shops in Ouray. With my eye out (as always!) for new fashion and jewelry brands, it wasn’t long before I discovered a style of interchangeable jewelry called Magnabilities!
Here’s how the Magnabilities system works. First, you choose a piece of jewelry – a pendant, bracelet, ring, or pair of earrings from a vast array of styles, metals, or cording. Second, select an insert. This is really the tricky party, because there are an almost endless number of magnet inserts available.
Choose colorful and stylish patterns, novelty pieces, and chic designer looks. Or go with the elegant all-metal options. I was overwhelmed by the beautiful options!
In today’s economy, if jewelry that does double duty is considered a wise investment, Magnabilities are pure genius! Pendants are available in the $20.00 – $21.95 price range, with the option to select twisted satin, stainless, silver, faux pearl or even a leather thong necklace. And, the twisted satin piece is a mere $7.00.
Slider bracelets start at only $13.95, or choose the classic bracelet (which includes a framework for the magnet) for only $35. Rings begin at $21.95 and earrings at only $13.50.
Best of all? These gorgeous inserts start at just $5.00, so you can build an entire jewelry “wardrobe” that’s gorgeous and affordable!
One of my top picks is the Antique Silver Elegant Square. The combination of modern, clean lines plus classic detailing means that this pendant looks great with everything. Pair it with the oh-so-French Eiffel Tower insert pictured, or maybe crisp black and white in a lattice pattern (my personal fave!).
I also love the versatility of the Simple Circle Bracelet. Sleek styling begs for jazzy inserts like the sweet pink floral shown, or maybe a delightful blue Italian design based on classical Florentine paper.
Although I discovered Maganabilities when I was far from home, you are sure to have a retailer nearby. Magnabilities are sold in over 3,000 U.S. locations and even distributed internationally. For a store locator, just visit Maganabilities’ Store Locator or shop Magnabilities Online.
Win over $100 worth of great Magnabilities jewelry, including:
- 3- 18” Twisted Satin Necklaces in your choice of colors
- 3 Pendants of your choice
- 12 Inserts
- “Like” Magnabilities on Facebook (1 entry, please leave a comment here to let us know that this requirement was fulfilled)
- Follow Magnabilities on Twitter, please leave your Twitter name in your comment (2 entries, please leave a separate comment for each)
- “Like” Susan Said What?! on Facebook (2 entries, please leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Susan Said What?! on Twitter, please leave your Twitter name in your comment (2 entries, please leave a separate comment for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Said What?! via email (2 entries, please leave a separate comment for each). Please leave your email address in your comment.
- Tweet about this giveaway using tweet below. Please leave a direct status link to your tweet. You can tweet 3x per day, at least one hour apart. (1 entry per comment, 3 comments per day, please leave a separate comment for each):
Susan Said What?! #WIN stunning interchangeable #jewelry from @Magnabilities. Retail value over $100! Ends 8-24 http://wp.me/pJ0dl-Rd
• Blog about this giveaway and include a direct link to this post. Please include a link to your post within the comment. (5 entries, please leave a separate comment for each )
This contest ends 8-24.USA, 18+ only. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of entries. GOOD LUCK!
Susan McNeill is a wife, mother, author, entrepreneur and the co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait! In addition to Susan Said What?! Susan also writes for It’s how you play the game!, Success Won’t Wait! and new for 2011 The Best Christmas Ever!
Photo courtesy of Magnabilities.
Disclaimer: I received a product sample of the Magnabilities interchangeable jewelry system for evaluation, in order to write this review. No compensation was received in exchange for this post. The opinions stated are my own and were not influenced in any way by Magnabilities.