When I received a sample of the brand new George Foreman® Grills & More cleaning system I was thrilled. Seriously, who doesn’t love George Foreman products? From grills to electric skillets, we’ve come to depend on George in our kitchen!
So, over the last 2 weeks, I experimented with the product in a variety of applications:
Since the product is all natural and created with non-toxic, biodegradable ingredients, I tried it out first on the countertops and the stove after making French fries. The area was a disaster and honestly, I didn’t hold out much hope. However, Grills & More worked extremely well, cleaning up the splattered grease without any streaking. Also, the product is made using lime essential oil and has a wonderful fragrance.
Next, I used Grills & More on our Panini maker (my kids’ favorite summertime lunch). The removable grill plates are billed as washable, but since they are surfaced with a non-stick coating, I am always a little apprehensive. George Foreman to the rescue! The spray took off the grease quickly and since the product is non-toxic, no worries!
Last, I tried the Grills & More after my husband finished a marathon outdoor grilling session on July 4th. Sadly, this time George was KO’d! Although the product does an excellent job of removing grease and grime, a stubborn, burned-on mess like melted cheese and grilled meat proved too much for the Champ.
The Fine Print!
- Does not contain phosphates, enzymes or petroleum distillates.
- Does not contain Citric solvents (de-limonene).
- Does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- Non-reactive, does not have toxic reactions with bleach or ammonia.
- Tested to be biodegradable, non-hazardous and non-toxic.
- Won’t harm metals, rubber, fabrics, plastics, Plexiglas, Teflon or vinyl.
- Designed to offer multiple applications thereby saving time & money.
- Tough enough to clean any appliance, safe enough to have a child clean a kitchen.
- Tough enough to get out grass stains, gentle enough to wash silk and nylons.
- Tough enough to take out pet mistakes from rugs, gentle enough to clean carpet.
- Strong enough to remove cooking grease, gentle enough to clean expensive china.
My ultimate assessment is that this is a great, all purpose cleaner. Non-toxic and biodegradable it’s perfect for a family with children, or anyone interested in living a greener, healthier lifestyle. To learn more about Grills & More visit Let George Clean It and to keep up with what’s new, you can also “Like” George on Facebook.
Grills & More is available for QVC for only $15.90 Thanks George!
Photo courtesy of George Foreman.