Three times is the charm? Or, is that four… maybe five? No matter how many you choose to pile on, I think that stacking rings are always charming!
Although I already have a set of simple, alternating metal bands, this season I’m especially drawn to stacking rings with stones in delicious gumdrop hues. Semi-precious gems like amethyst give these simple rings visual substance, yet keep them much more affordable than pricy precious stones like sapphires or rubies.
Stackable rings (in all price ranges) are available at every major fine jeweler – from Zales, to Kay, to Jared. I’ve showcased a few of my favorites above (including a few “faux” stackables that are really all one piece and oh-so-comfortable to wear!).
If you’re searching for costume jewelry or just less expensive versions, you won’t have far to look! Choices abound at Sears, JC Penney and even Target.
So, how will you stack up this winter?
While you’re here, don’t forget to enter our GIVEAWAYS!
- FRAAS reversible winter scarf. Retail $40. 12-10
- Plus Motif iPad case and decorative motif from Papier Maision. 12-15!
- NeoCell Keratin Hair Volumizer and Beauty Bursts. Ends 12-15!
- Choice of 3 ties, up to $150!!! from Ties.com! Ends 12-15
- Divvies Bakery Cookbook. Ends 12-15
- Choice of 3 scarves from Scarves.com up to $210!!! Ends 12-15
Susan Conforte McNeill is a wife, mother, author, entrepreneur, Harper’s BAZAAR Style Ambassador, and the co-founder of the literacy organization Success Won’t Wait! In addition to Susan Said… WHAT?! Susan also writes for It’s how you play the game! the corporate website of the award-winning You’ve been Sentenced! word game.